|Posting date:||22 July 2019|
|Salary:||£8.25 to £17.5 per hour|
|Closing date:||21 August 2019|
Care Assistant – Doncaster Female only – £8.50 – £17.50ph
Are you a bright, enthusiastic and understanding female Care Assistant who has a high degree of respect for adults who need support?
If so, you could spend your day supporting people with various support needs such as Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour.
Due to the sensitive needs of our clients we can only consider female applicants. Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Within this role you will primarily be working in a supported living environment where the set up is individual people and families in their own apartments, bungalows and homes.
The ultimate benefit and reward of this role is the personal fulfilment you will feel when you see just how much your support is enabling people to Achieve their independence and full potential.
As well as the personal rewards that comes with being a Care Assistant, working for as part of the AJ team
• Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of shift patterns to choose from
• Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
• Build your confidence in a range of care environments
• Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
• Enjoy an interesting career that provides challenges
• Meet new people, new colleagues and new work places
• Receive up to £17.50 p/h on bank holidays due to double pay
Now is a great time to join AJ Recruitment’s team of Care Assistants. We have more team members than ever providing care and support within social care organisations across Yorkshire and the Humber. You can expect ongoing support and training to help you achieve your career aspirations, upskill yourself and enjoy working in a wide range of care environments. As we work hard to become the UK’s most trusted staffing agency, more organisations are using our services which means plenty of work for you.
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training, there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle. Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
• ‘Temp to Perm’ and Permanent opportunities available
• 28 days’ holiday
• Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
• Freedom to work around your family, studies and lifestyle
• Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
• Free Enhanced DBS Check
• Be part of an exceptional team
Check out what AJ Care Assistant say about working for AJ
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call 03305 552233.